88) Say goodbye. Turn and walk away. You never really loved me-so why did I expect you to stay.
89) My face is always smiling but my soul wears an everlasting frown.
90) Funny how we feel so much but cannot say a word, we are screaming inside but we can't be heard.
91) What can you say about a society that thinks God is dead and Elvis is alive?
93) Screw Snapple I’m the Best stuff on Earth!!!
94) Coffee, chocolate, men...some things are just better rich!
95) What a shame...looks like the ugly fairy kissed you on both cheeks!
96) Don't look at me like I'm evil.
97) If I could give you one gift in the world it would be the ability to see yourself as I see you. Maybe then you’ll realize how special you really are!
98) I would tell you to go to hell, but all dogs go to Heaven!
99) A smile is a curve
9) Loved you then, love you still, always have, always will! 100) Dark clouds hang over me sometimes...but I'll work it out.
101) The sparkle in your eyes could make the stars jealous.
102) Do you eat lucky charms? Because you look magically delicious!
103) Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you!
104) He has my heart…but everyday I get a little piece back...its time to move on...
105) Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and yet you know you can never have them.
106) Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything in you, but that other person was too afraid to let you?
107) Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by color!
108) You could die for Christ, but could you live for him?
109) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right one, we know how to be grateful for that gift.
110) As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
111) If the shoe fits, get another just like it.
112) One day you’ll love me as I have loved you; one day you’ll cry for me as I have cried for you; one day you’ll want me…. and I won’t want you!
113) God can mend all broken hearts; you just have to give him all the pieces.
114) Love is not a game, so why are there so many players?
115) Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to McDonalds makes you a hamburger!
116) Real friends are those who, when you feel you’ve made a fool of yourself, don’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
117) There are two things I’ve learned in life: 1) there is a God; 2) I am not Him!
118) Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
119) Don’t cry cause its over; smile cause it happened.
120) I’m not inconsiderate, I just don’t give a sh*t.
121) I’m sweet like sugar, soft like suede, but unlike Nintendo, I never get played!
122) Do I look like a grocery item? I see you checking’ me out!
123) A kiss blown is a kiss wasted; the only real kind of kiss is a kiss tasted!
124) I’m loved by some, hated by many, envied by most, yet wanted by plenty!
125) God made coke, God made Pepsi, God made (name here) so darn sexy!