65) If you love something set it free...if it comes back, it was meant to be. If it continues to fly, let it soar, have faith that God has something better in store.
66) There are certain people who are not meant to fit in your life, no matter how much you want them to be
67) I don't miss him.... I just miss who I thought he was
68) It's really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers
69) Sometimes it hurts more to smile in front of everyone than to cry all alone
70) It's funny the way you can get use to the tears & the pain
71) If you love your man, set him free.. If he doesn't come back, then you know he's with me
72) Sometimes its better to be alone, no one can hurt you that way
73) Sometimes when I'm alone at night I just sit and contemplate all the reasons why you wouldn't want me the way I want you
74) I may not see u as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold u all throughout the night, but deep inside my heart I know this is true! No matter what, I'll never stop loving u!
75) I have never had a dream that has ever came true, until God gave me the gift of having u
76) You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?
77) How can you simply be friends with someone when every time you look at them all you think about is how much more you really want them?
78) How do I tell him that he has my heart? That without him my world would fall apart. I need so much for him to know, but if I tell him will he stay or will he go?
79) Something in your eyes captured my soul, and every night I see you in my dreams. You're all I know. I can't let go.
80) Loneliness up ahead, emptiness behind, where do I go?
81) I know I made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life, but the worst one was thinking the person who hurt me the most wouldn't hurt me again!
82) Waking up is the start of my nightmares.
83) I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiled...The one who could brighten up your day, Even if she couldn't brighten her own.
84) The roots of love grow all around but for me they come tumbling down everyday heartaches grow a little stronger I cant take this pain much longer.
85) Have you ever loved someone and knew they didn’t care? Did you ever feel like crying but knew you’d get nowhere? Do you ever close your eyes and say a little prayer? Have you ever looked into his heart and wished that you were there?
86) There’s a smile on my face but I don’t know why its there...I put it on to try and satisfy all the people that don’t even care.
87) Inside my heart is breaking but my smile stays on.